Friday, June 8, 2012

Sister Jo's Wish List. Items Needed before July 4th




WISH LIST FOR RIGHT NOW – PLEASE CHECK THE EXPIRATION DATE FOR THE LONGEST PERIOD
  • Plastic snack  bags -  500
  • Gallon zip bags - 60
  • White socks  most people are barefoot and have wounds on there feet – when I treat and dress it would. Help if I could put a sock over it – like a tube sock
  • Sleeves of plastic measuring cups – great to give mother for child’s med    4 sleeves
  • ASA 81mg  - I can use about 1,200 a month 
  • Children’s multivitamins – I could use about 1,000 a month 
  • Amoxicillin Suspenion  125mg/5ml – use about 40 a month
  • Amoxicillin Susp. 250mg/5ml – use about 50 a month
  • Decongestants for children and adults – I can always use
  • Combo decongestant and antihistamines as well
  • Over the counter Eye Drops – small bottles – I could use 10 a month
  • Small tubes of  antifungal cream – I can always use 
  • Small tubes of hydrocortisone cream – I can always use
  • Benzocaine 20%  gel – I think it’s called Oralbase for mouth sores/pain

No comments:

Post a Comment