Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Tidy Drawers!

Nice folding job! Jo
This is what happens when Jo lives with you! My drawers do not know what to think about being so tidy. I am feeling well except for some swelling in the face and neck. I have chemo tomorrow, Thursday, and I will see the doctor on this visit. Most important, I am scheduled to fly to Atlanta for a family Christmas party on the 29th. Please keep fingers crossed that I am able to go. We are traveling in a friend's jet, and it should be a ton of fun!

Lynne

2 comments:

  1. We all need and love Jo! Be assured, Lynne, that you held in web of love and kindness woven together in the hearts of so many of us who love you and walk with you on this journey - which WILL include the fabulous trip to Atlanta! Love, Suzanne

    ReplyDelete