Thursday, January 10, 2013

Love Conquers All and Dog Whisperer


Today was a chemo day, and everything went smoothly. Because some of my counts were down, they reduced the amount of the chemo drug which has that negative effect. I have also begun a new chemo I take in a daily pill, called Tarceva. I am getting some of the side effects like a rash on my face, mild nausea, mild headaches, and so on. The doctor says these are good signs that the drug is taking effect, and I am hoping the diarrhea symptom kicks in, at least for a little while, because I am having the opposite problem.

Because this is not a very entertaining update, we have included a little picture story about JoAnn and Alison and Mary Sue's dog, Roxie. If you know Jo well, you know that she has a feeling toward most dogs, especially big dogs, somewhere between fear and dislike, until she gets to know them. Roxie outweighs JoAnn significantly, so it is a great accomplishment that they have made such good friends.   ~  Lynne


No comments:

Post a Comment