Thursday, January 31, 2013

Whee!

My doctor, Andrea Wang Gillam, told Donn, JoAnn and me today that the medicines I am on have reduced the number and sizes of the tumors in my liver, pancreas and abdomen. She also took me off of some of the more irritating oral meds. It made us all feel more comfortable about JoAnn going back to Africa soon to continue her work and kick start the construction of the Maternity Clinic. In the meantime it's a big hurrah and a promise of more time to spend my nieces and nephews' inheritance!

5 comments:

  1. That's wonderful news and you look great! Spend away! -Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glory to God, Glory!!
    OH I AM SO THRILLED FOR EACH OF YOU!!!
    My prayers continue daily!!
    Love,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is great news!! I look forward to reading any of your new adventures! Jeff Burger

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such good news.....please continue to post your journey.
    my continued love and prayers,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great news Lynne, keep the positivity going! Happy spending ;) Glad to hear the construction is going to start soon! Safe travels to JoAnn!

    Hugs,

    Kelly Goersch

    ReplyDelete