Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving on Whidbey Island

Thanks for all the warm messages through Thanksgiving. I went to Rosie and Sue's home on Whidbey Island for a long winter's nap with Jo, Cec, Therese, Crowley and Mary Beth, my 14 year old niece. We had a wonderful relaxing time watching the ships come in and out of Puget Sound from the front windows, reading, watching movies, playing on line, talking and laughing...lots of laughing! I did great except for a mouth sore that finally went away (Faye called in a mixture of viscous lidocaine and maalox).
 

Today I started my 4th chemo and was at the hospital from 8-6. Jo will unplug me from this one on Thursday, and I'll get another week off! This time, though, I have an appointment for another CT scan which will tell the story of how the chemo is doing! I will keep you posted.

Please do something special for World AIDS Day on Thursday!

Thanks for all the love and good energy!


Lynne

The girls of Whidbey
Fashion forward on Whidbey Island



2 comments:

  1. Keeping it positive for you! St.Marks kids and parish all praying for you. We're going to see if theService club can take on a toiletry drive for the clients. We'llkeep you posted! :) Hugs!

    Kelly Goersch
    thefourks@live.com or kellyg@rgross.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the pictures you chose! And, the comment is right on . . . we did celebrate AIDS day here at the Center. Love you, Cec

    ReplyDelete