Monday, October 24, 2011

How to comment on my blog

Evidently—according to feedback I’ve received—it’s not so easy to comment on my blog and leave me notes and messages. So, I had my blog guru write up the following, easy-to-follow (I promise) directions.


For those of you who already comment on other people’s blogs, you know what to do; for the rest of us…


To Post A Comment (without having a profile)

1. Click on the “Comment” box

2. Write a comment and then click “Post Comment”

3. In the drop-down box, choose “Name/URL”

4. Type your name in the “name” box, leave the “URL” box empty, click “continue”

5. Click “Post Comment” again

6. Enter the word verification

7. Click “Post Comment” one last time; it will tell you ‘comment published’

8. Voilà! You have just successfully sent me a comment!


It really is much easier than it sounds and once you have done it one time, it will get even easier. If not, refer back to this post!

9 comments:

  1. They say "third time is a charm" so maybe this is the charmed one! Glad you're back Lynne/Jo and am looking forward to a good report after your tomorrow's "adventure". . . Love, Cec

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynne, your "comment guru" did a good job . . . in fact a yeowoman's job responding to multiple questions, and finally I got "it" right. Cec

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is good to hear that others share the challenge in posting a comment.

    Lynne, thanks for doing this blog so that those of us far away can be as closer to you and JoAnn as you walk this journey together. I am most grateful to see your smiling face and share all pictures with my family here.
    Everyone here join me in storming heaven.

    Love to you and to Jo Ann!
    Becky in Mobile

    ReplyDelete
  4. I, too, am grateful to you, Lynne, for keeping this blog. It's immensely helpful to me in staying on top of what's going on with you.

    Much love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am with you both as I write this --in thought, spirit and prayer . . . Love that picture at the top, Lynne. Love as always, Cec

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the comment instructions!..I hope you had a great time in Atlanta.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lynne:

    I just heard the news about your illness and want you to know that my thoughts and prayers are with you. Please let me know if there is anything I can do.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad you have this Blog started ,lets see if we can get a post posted, this will be the 3rd try.
    Glad you made it to Atlanta, love you,
    Nancy Marsh

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aloha! (I'm practicing my Hawaiin language).

    I love today's blog and what great pictures of you as a little girl -- those faces are precious!

    I think when the hair goes you should get some tatoos for your head -- it would look great! Maybe you could get the temporary kind that wash off after a few weeks -- that way you could change them as your mood fits.

    Hope to see you at the Board meeting tonight or Thursday's event at Casa Spurrier y Koesterer.

    Aloah!

    Mark L.

    ReplyDelete