Thursday, October 27, 2011

October 27, 2011




Murphy
Last night, about 20 of us gathered at Murphy’s to celebrate her 17 years of life since the day she was shot in 1993. We spent that night together and we hope to spend it together for years to come!

Food!!
3 Jewish chicken soups
1 Beef soup
2 chicken dinners
2 pork loin dinners
Wow! We have eaten so well for the last two weeks!! Thank you.

Chemo
I finished a 50-hour chemo today and went to the gym for the first time. Yea! Jo took ½ hour with my trainer and I took some weights and “HITS”. It all felt good.
My immune system is low, so I won’t be out so much and certainly won’t be eating out until the ecoli outbreak is finished here.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lynne, I am a friend of Sandi and Kevin's and I am following along with you through this blog. Thanks for sharing. I have spent some time on the Doorways website this morning and your work there is very inspiring. Keep up the good work.

    Have a great day.
    Matt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your upbeat "report" ... Will hope the Immune system responds positively SOON! Love the new picture of you and Carli. I have a lovely one that I will bring at Thanksgiving. Love to both of you as always, Cec

    ReplyDelete